Followers

Friday 11 May 2018

Empower

Hi Everyone
Nearly the weekend. I've been having a play with one of the magazine resist prints that I did recently inspired by Birgit Koopsen, you will find that post HERE. Having done several successful prints I had no idea what to do with them so just popped them away for another day, today was that another day.


I first added a little definition to the woman using coloured pencils here is the original


I then just built up the background using mostly stamps from Badass Stamps from Artchicks studio. These are all stamps from their subscription package apart from the circle which is the current freebie from Craft stamper magazine. The hearts are stencilled on from the new stencil designed by Magda Polakow for That's Crafty. 
This was just a bit really even though I did turn it into a card as I didn't know what else to do with it.


Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda 


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, look - definitely going to try this. What a fabulous image and brilliantly enhanced by being embedded in the colours and surrounded by all that lovely stamping and stencilling. I've been dealing with a commissioned mobile (not in my style, so it's been a struggle) - but I'm looking forward to some playtime soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.