Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

Can't be bothered Christmas Shopping!

Hi everyone
This is my 2nd post today as I really wasn't in the mood to finish off my Christmas shopping so after a couple of hours (that was enough) thought I'd come home and have a little crafty play. I have just received the fabulous new dog stamps by Katzelkraft so have used one of them to make one of my final Christmas cards.


A very clean & simple one from me using this cute fella, all colouring has been done with Prismacolour pencils and the sentiment is from Stampotique.


I have stamped his accessories from the accessories set. I cut round his paws with a very sharp knife so he could hold the bone.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X



9 comments:

  1. So stinking cute ! Fantastic, Amanda !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Amanda and love the simplicity in design. It sets off that cute little chap so well.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic CAS card, the dog image looks so cute.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha oh this is a cuteness overload! LOVE the card, hope you're sending that one out
    No. 1 fan huggies
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful designed, the little dog is heart-touching :-)
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheheheh - oh wow - so glad you did some artsy play Amanda - this totally made me laugh out loud!!!! Just toooooo adorable - eheheheh!!! You are spreading Christmas cheer with this one for sure!!! Merry Christmas!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Lovely card Amanda. Merry Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's cute as pie - clever cutting to get him to hold the gift. Much better use of time than shopping... Hope you're enjoying a lovely festive time.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.